Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yay!!! Yard Work!!





Last Sunday, Daniel and I decided to tackle a small part of our yardwork for this Spring/Summer. Our house is only about two years old so we still have generic, boring landscaping in our front yard. Daniel has always hated the plants that are in our front beds and I don't like that there is no specific division between some of our landscaping and our grass.


The problem is that whenever Daniel and I go look at plants we always differ in opinions. Whatever I like, Daniel hates and whatever Daniel likes, I won't approve. It is an interesting outing, let me tell you.


However, this time we agreed on a few plants at Costco that we both felt we would like in our little flower bed by our mailbox. The evening weather was nice so we decided to go ahead and put it all in. As you can see from the pictures, Gabe decided to help. Unfortunately, my timing was not good enough to get a picture of Gabriel actually falling in the hole! But he was a good helper and we had fun! Gaby wore his clogs that Grandma and Grandpa Mercado gave him and I couldn't resist taking a picture of his wonderfully dirty feet!! The area looks good and I look forward to posting some more pictures of our front yard after we finish it!

No comments: