Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Date Night

"A date? Why do you guys have to go on a date? You're already married!" This is the response I got from CJ when I told him he and his brothers were spending the night at Aunt Ali and Uncle Juan's.
On Saturday night Daniel and I went to dinner and a concert. Daniel won the tickets from the radio station we listen to, otherwise we probably would have spent Saturday night at home with the kids watching an animated movie for the umpteenth time. We tend to forget that it is okay if we find a babysitter once in a while. We think we need an excuse. Daniel and I figured this is only the third time this year we have spent the evening alone without the kids.
Before the concert, we had dinner at Proto's in BoDo downtown. We sat outside on the patio and had pizza and watched the people walk by. It was so nice...and quiet. Then we went to the concert at the Big Easy. The music was great and we had a lot of fun! Hopefully we don't wait too long before we do it again!

1 comment:

mom said...

Chrissy, Glad you guys had fun at the concert. I bet the kids had a blast at Ali and Juans. I hope to see you guys this weekend. Love Ya.......Mom