Sunday, December 14, 2008

Disneyland Day 7: Third and Final day at Disneyland


We spent our third day at Disneyland at the California Adventure park. We started off with the Soarin' Over California ride which I must say was my favorite. It was so neat. It wasn't crazy or sensational but it was very entertaining. It reminded me of skydiving (I have tandem skydived only once when I was 19) but I didn't have to worry about my boys making it safely to the ground. And it was realistic enough that the boys were pointing and shouting and getting excited about what they were seeing.
We also rode the Tower of Terror (three times, I think). The boys were so excited for this ride because they could see it each day we spent at Disneyland and had been waiting and waiting for their turn. We also did some fun Bug's Life rides for Gabriel and did a lot of shopping to buy souvenirs for the boys and for family back home.

No comments: