Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Utah!

Weekend before last we made the drive to Utah to visit our family there. Thanks to cheese crackers, gummy worms, and portable DVD players Daniel and I made it with our sanity intact!
We stayed with Dennis and Tammy and we always have fun with them, Andrew, Jacob, and Trini! They make it so easy to stay with them! We always have everything we need and it is so comfortable. Thank you so much you guys!!!!
We took the boys to the Junction downtown and thanks to a little cash from Grandma Patti they got to play a ton of video games. We had fun watching the indoor skydiving and surfing and CJ and Caleb can't wait until they are old enough to try it all.
I have to say that the highlight of the visit was Saturday night, which we all spent eating Tammy's lasagne and playing Rock Band! We laughed and laughed while we played guitar and drums and sang!! We got to play golf and baseball on the Wii and Daniel will be happy for everyone to know that he knocked me out when we were boxing each other!
At Grandma and Grandpa Glover's all three boys spent a couple hours playing with the "old school", no batteries required toys that Daniel played with when he was a boy. CJ taught Grandma how to play a game while Caleb colored and Gabe dumped all the puzzles.
We always have a lot of fun in Utah and appreciate the time we get to spend with our family there. We can't wait to go back and "rock out" some more and maybe hit Lagoon too!
We love you guys!!

1 comment:

emily said...

Hey Chrissy, sounds like you had fun in Utah!! I'm jealous! I'm going there next weekend. Next Wednesday sounds good!! I'm game wherever..whatever works best for you since I have so much time on my hands. Let me know. em