Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Time!





I'm finally posting again! I'm sorry I have not added anything new lately but as some of you know my grandma has been sick and we have been a bit preoccupied with that. I will get better! No more excuses!


I hope everyone had a great Easter! We certainly did! Sunday morning Roy and Patti stopped by our house and brought us all some goodies! They played air hockey with the boys, tried not to get trampled by our over-active dog, and gave the baby his fair share of candy (and then some)!


Then we headed to my parent's house for lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt. CJ and Caleb were really excited and found more than a couple eggs, Gabe took a few minutes to get the gist of it all but then he was running around trying to find some of his own.


Gabriel also discovered the trampoline, he ran around and around and bounced. He even braved it with the big kids.


CJ spent plenty of time playing basketball with the new hoop and if you ever find a sport that CJ doesn't like let me know!


We were happy to have the nice weather and the time to spend with our families!

No comments: